Corrigendum to the Application Form
Dear applicants, please note that an updated version of the Application Guidance Form was published, which completely replaces the previous version. All applications shall dully take into consideration. In order to allow you to address any inconvenience that may derive from this, an additional period of 2 week is included in the call’s deadline. The final deadline of the call is 12th March 2020.
Updated Application Guidance Form
Please use the form below to apply for Project Development Assistance. Please note that unless stated otherwise, all fields are mandatory. The deadline for submitting an application will be midnight on the 12th March 2020, after which it will not be possible to submit an application.
More information on the application process can be found in the FAQ section of the website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: These units are standardised across Europe and enable the project partners to define the region in which the project will be implemented.
If you do not know to which administrative unit you belong, you can check via this link: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tercet/locality.do
(Public authorities in the understanding of this project are defined as public individual or groupings of local authorities, municipalities, cities, provinces, regions or public bodies.).
* I confirm the application for PDA services is based on a hydrogen project concept developed prior to application.
* I confirm the public authority intents to commence project implementation within 12 months following the conclusion of PDA services.
* I agree to share lessons learnt in the project with observer regions.
* I agree to give feedback on PDA service quality.
* I confirm a primary contact point for the project has been nominated.
* I confirm that stakeholders who could be involved in PDA and project implementation have previously been contacted.
* I confirm the project is not currently receiving technical support and will not do so prior to, or during the course of PDA.
* I confirm that the expected budget for project implementation is greater than € 5 million.
(Applicants who have not yet defined their budget can use the major capital equipment costs provided to calculate an approximate budget for their project.)
* I confirm public authority is willing to co-finance a hydrogen technology project.
Please give details of other key local stakeholders, including:
Has hydrogen technology been previously been implemented in your region? YesNo
Has the public authority previously implemented hydrogen technology in the region? YesNo
Please provide details of the motivations and regional context for the project. (maximum of 7000 characters ~ 1000 words)
What category does the primary hydrogen application of the project fall into? Heavy duty transport applicationLight and medium duty transport applicationMaritime applicationStationary application
Please provide details of the planned hydrogen technology deployment you would like to apply for development assistance with. Please quantify this as far as possible. (maximum of 7000 characters ~ 1000 words)
Please describe the support you would require from the PDA project. (maximum of 7000 characters ~ 1000 words)
*I agree to the expectations and obligations of the PDA project should my application be successful.
* I accept the terms and conditions and agree to share my data under GDPR
Terms and conditions.
Would you like to participate in the observer network? (This is not a requirement for applications.)