Welcome to FCH-Regions.eu!
We want to support ten local authorities from across the European Union to develop their concepts for regional hydrogen and fuel cell (FCH) projects into detailed work plans. These projects will accelerate the progress of hydrogen deployment in Europe by providing a blueprint to other regional hydrogen projects, as part of a drive towards carbon neutrality.
From the 16th January 2020 until the 12th March 2020 the PDA-Regions EOI-call will be open to all interested municipalities, districts, regions and metropolitan areas within the European Union and associated countries. Ten successful applicants will be selected to receive support developing their project work plans. Successful applicants will receive assistance in the form of time from a dedicated consultant and project manager with experience in the geographic region of the project and hydrogen project development. The budgeted time available is expected to be in the range 40-85 person-days in total.
Corrigendum to the Application Form
Dear applicants, please note that an updated version of the Application Guidance Form was published, which completely replaces the previous version. All applications shall dully take into consideration. In order to allow you to address any inconvenience that may derive from this, an additional period of 2 week is included in the call’s deadline. The final deadline of the call is 12th March 2020.
Updated Application Guidance Form
Advice will be provided on a wide range of issues, including technical, legal and financial support.The contractor aims to provide support in creating:
- A Project Delivery Group of stakeholders representing the entire value chain of the proposed project, and the management of this group as necessary.
- Initial concept papers, setting out the overall objectives of the project, scope of activities, budgets, key tasks, procurement strategy, responsibilities of partners, and timescales.
- Working Groups to deliver various aspects of the project.
- Detailed project plans, including detailed descriptions of the applications to be deployed, where specifically they will be rolled out, for how long, how many units, siting and sizing of infrastructure, potential suppliers of major items, and identification of end users.
- Detailed project budgets showing capital and operational expenditures, and contingency allowances.
- Financing and funding plans describing how revenues will cover expected costs and the timing of expenditures and incomes.
- Strategies and best practise for procuring hydrogen infrastructure and vehicles, including opportunities for joint procurements with other territories to minimise costs.
- Letters of commitment, to be signed by senior representatives of the stakeholders involved
Please note that support will only be provided in the form of funded assistance from one of the contractor consortium, and no direct project funding will be provided.Expression of Interest FCH-Regions
Time until the PDA-Regions application call is closing
Meet the Team